Are you looking for Wheel Balancing for your vehicle?
Are your tyres wearing out faster than normal and does this wear look more asymmetric?
It can be a sign that your vehicle's wheels need a balance check and rectifications. Come to us - Benten Auto Experts Ltd. for a professional wheel balancing service Reading at a very reasonable price.
If your car's wheels are unbalanced, it can severely compromise the handling of your vehicle and increase the risk of safety-related issues. Auto experts recommend opting for routine wheel balancing services after every 5000 to 6000 miles, depend on various factors like your driving style, road conditions and vehicle model.
Please note: We conduct wheel balancing as a standard procedure whenever we fit new tyres.
Signs of wheel imbalance
These are the signs that indicate wheel imbalance:
Uneven Tyre Wear
Uneven tyre wear can be a major sign indicating that your vehicle's wheels need to be balanced. Do not ignore this. Make sure to get in touch with our facility for prompt solutions.
Juddering steering wheel, vibrations in floorboards and seats
A juddering steering wheel is one of the earliest signs of unbalanced wheels. As the tyres continue wearing out, this juddering spreads across the entire car cabin, including the floorboards, seats, etc.
Other potent signs of unbalanced wheels are:
- Jerks when your drive over bumpers
- Reduced fuel efficiency
- Damaged suspensions
- Compromised steering performance
- Squealing noises when taking turns
If you notice any of these problems, come to us for services of wheel balancing Reading as soon as possible.
How we conduct our balancing service
During a wheel balancing service, we do the following:
- First, we will unmount the wheel/tyre assembly from your vehicle
- We then mount the wheel- and tyre on our wheel balancing machine and rotate it at a high speed
- We will note the measurements, find out the areas of discrepancy and mark them
- We install eco-friendly counterweights to the areas with a discrepancy
- We re-mount the wheels to your car and make sure the tyre pressure is correct
You can book a wheel balancing service Reading directly at our workshop, over the phone or online or online by using this website.
You can now end your search for "wheel balancing service near me".
We are here, happy to help.