Are you looking for Air conditioning Regas Reading for your vehicle?
If you notice your vehicle's air conditioner releasing hot- instead of cold air, it is time for an AC system check.
One of the probable causes could be a drop in the refrigerant gas level. Come to Benten Auto Experts Ltd. and opt for our services of air con re-gas service Reading. We will take care of the issue.
Signs of a malfunctioning car AC
Here are the signs of a malfunctioning car AC:
- Visible refrigerant leakage
- Compromised fuel efficiency
- Air conditioner takes too long to regulate cabin temperature
- Sensing a foul smell inside the car's cabin
- Condensation on windshield, mirror, and windows
Air conditioning regas Reading
When you visit us for an air cons re-gas service, our team does the following:
- They will check your vehicle's air conditioning system for any underlying damages and leaks
- If any damage was found, they will offer to replace the damaged components with OE grade spares
- If no damages are found, they will refill the air-conditioning refrigerant to the manufacturer's recommended levels
Depending on the model of your vehicle, they use:
R134a – For all cars manufactured before 2017
R1234yf – For all vehicles manufactured after 2017
Why choose us?
You can book a service of air con re-gas service Reading directly at our workshop, over the phone or online using this website.
Our technicians use state-of-the-art tools to inspect your car's air conditioning system before the refill process.
We also follow a fair pricing policy for all our clients. Therefore, we are the go-to workshop for air con re-gas refill in the Reading area.
You can call us on 0118 975 7999 or visit our facility at Unit 9 Tunbridge Jones Business Park, Reading, Reading, RG2 0JT.
We are open Monday to Saturday.
Your search for "air conditioning regas Reading" ends here.
We are here for you – always happy to help.